XtoYsoft DVD to AVI Ripper
Incredibly easy to use for both beginners and professionals, XtoYsoft DVD to AVI Ripper helps you rip and convert any DVD to AVI formats including AVI-H264, AVI-DivX, and AVI-XviD easily. This DVD to AVI converter can decrypt all protected DVDs to make the DVD content open for editing. It can also convert DVD from folder or ISO image file on your PC. Besides the outstanding speed and quality, the user convenience is also ensured.
- Rip any DVD from disc, folder or ISO image file
- Output AVI files supported by many devices
- Fast speed and high A/V sync technology
Rip any DVD to AVI
- Rip any DVD
- It rips both DVD5 and DVD9 and can remove all known DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. to freely rip any DVD.
- Rip DVD from disc and PC
- It rips DVD movie not only from disc, but also from DVD file folder or ISO image file on the hard drive.
- Convert to AVI files compatible with various devices
- Convert DVD movie to AVI-H264, AVI-DivX, and AVI-XviD compatible with ARCHOS, PC, Epson P-2000/P-4000, iAudio X5, iRiver X20, Palm TX, Windows Mobile Smartphone, Creative Zen and other supported devices.
- Define output subtitles and audio track
- You can define the output subtitles and audio track by choosing those you like.
- Title preview in real time
- The built in video player gives you the ability to preview title in real time when setting to avoid any slips.
- Edit the UI freely
- The UI can be edited freely to meet your specific requirements.
Speed and User Convenience Are Ensured
- Fast speed backed by powerful technology
- XtoYsoft DVD to AVI Ripper is backed by powerful technology, and supports batch conversion, multi-core CPUs and the newest NVIDIA CUDA to ensure a faster speed than any other similar software.
- Provide multi-conveniences to you
- The UI is super easy to operate; no trouble to specify a profile since all supported profiles are optimized and need nothing to change; while converting process is taking place, you can see the converting progress with detail information and vivid movie pictures; plus, the codec is built-in so you will never run into any codec problem when using it.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive