XtoYsoft DVD to BlackBerry Ripper
How to enjoy DVD on your BlackBerry? Undoubtedly, a wonderful DVD to BlackBerry tool will help you a lot. XtoYsoft DVD to BlackBerry Ripper is such a tool which can convert DVD to BlackBerry supported MP4-H264 and MPEG-4. This DVD to BlackBerry converter can decrypt copy protected DVD to rip and convert any DVD in extremely fast speed and good effect, and it’s very simple to use. From now on, you can easily enjoy any DVD of your preferred subtitles and audio track on your BlackBerry wherever you go.
- Rip any DVD to BlackBerry
- Convert in extremely fast speed
- Outstanding audio video sync
Rip any DVD to BlackBerry
- Decrypt any copy protected DVD
- XtoYsoft DVD to BlackBerry Ripper can decrypt any copy protected DVD by removing all protections like CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. And it can rip any DVD from DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO image file on the PC.
- Rip DVD to BlackBerry
- Rip DVD to BlackBerry supported formats with excellent video and audio effect.
Fast and Convenient to Convert
- Convert fast
- XtoYsoft DVD to BlackBerry Ripper converts DVD to BlackBerry in extremely fast speed. It adopts powerful technology to support batch conversion, multi-core CPUs, and support newest NVIDIA CUDA particularly.
- Easy to operate UI
- The UI is very friendly and easy to operate, you won’t miss anything and can finish the conversion with no obstacle.
- Optimized profiles
- All supported profiles are optimized and preset, which can match your device very well and there’s no need to make any changing. So, you can choose them easily.
- Define output subtitles and audio track
- You can define output subtitles and audio track as you like. Many options are available, choose your favorite ones.
- Avoid setting errors
- You can totally avoid setting errors with the help of the internal video player which provides real-time preview.
- No codec problem
- The internal codec will ensure you a clear system since it won’t install any codec on your computer thus can avoid unexpected codec problem.
- All the converting process can be followed
- You can get the information like past time, left time, current stage, and so on. Plus, you can view the corresponding movie pictures during all the time.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive