XtoYsoft DVD to DPG Ripper
XtoYsoft DVD to DPG Ripper is a good hand for NDS fans to convert DVD to DPG compatible with NDS. This DVD to DPG converter can rip any DVD like DVD9, DVD5, and even encrypted DVD to output high quality video and audio. The conversion speed is particularly fast since it converts files in batches, supports multi-core CPUs, and adopts the newest NVIDIA CUDA technology. It’s also easy to operate for both newbie and expert because of the simple and intuitive UI.
- Rip and convert DVD to DPG
- Remove all known DVD protections
- Fast conversion and easy operation
Rip any DVD to DPG
- Remove all DVD protections
- XtoYsoft DVD to DPG Ripper can remove all known DVD copy protections, such as CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. So it can rip any encrypted commercial DVD.
- Rip DVD from various sources
- The DVD content can be ripped from DVD disc, from folder and ISO image file on the computer.
- Convert DVD to DPG
- Convert DVD to DPG files playable on NDS with good video and audio effect.
Many Useful Functions
- Chose output subtitles and audio track
- Good news that you can choose the output subtitles and audio track as you like in order to output your favorite converted files.
- Real-time preview
- When you are selecting or setting for the conversion, you can preview title in real time with its internal video player, so you won’t make any editing slip.
- Converting process
- You can easy to understand what stage the process is on with corresponding movie pictures and detail data.
Save Your Time and Effort
- Take short time to convert
- XtoYsoft DVD to DGP Ripper is very powerful to support batch conversion, multi-core CPUs, and newest NVIDIA CUDA thus can finish the conversion in a very short time.
- Intuitive UI
- The user interface is so intuitive that you can operate easily to get perfect converted files even if you are new at this. Plus, it can be customized according to your using habit.
- No codec problem
- The built-in codec won’t install any codec on your computer, so you don’t need to worry about any unexpected codec problem.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive