XtoYsoft DVD to FLV Ripper
You have a fabulous DVD movie and want to share it on YouTube? Convert it to FLV then upload it. XtoYsoft DVD to FLV Ripper gives you an easy way to make it. It can convert DVD5, DVD9 and any encrypted DVD to FLV supported by YouTube and also some other video websites. This DVD to DPG converter features in fast conversion speed, wonderful video effect, and high video audio technology. Apart from that, it is friendly and easy to use, only with one or two clicks can you fulfill the whole conversion.
- Rip any DVD from disc, folder or ISO image file
- Rip DVD to FLV
- Feature in fast speed, high quality and easy operation
Rip DVD to FLV
- Rip any DVD from different sources
- XtoYsoft DVD to FLV Ripper is able to remove all known DVD copy protections including CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc., so it can rip any protected DVD, not to mention unprotected ones. In addition, it can access DVD content from different sources: disc, folder and image file on PC.
- Output FLV
- Output FLV files which can be played by FLV player or uploaded onto YouTube or other video website.
- About subtitles and audio track
- You have full right to select the output subtitles and audio track to get your favorite converted files.
- Adjust the UI to fit you
- You can do some adjustments to the UI to make it fit you better.
Happy User Experience
- No wait
- XtoYsoft DVD to FLV Ripper even won’t let you wait with a fastest conversion speed ensured by batch conversion, multi-core CPUs and the newest NVIDIA CUDA. It’s powerful!
- Easy to operate
- The friendly user interface can help you finish the whole process smoothly. All supported profiles are optimized and preset in a drop down list, and it’s extremely easy to choose a proper one without any additional change.
- Real time preview
- The internal video player allows you to preview title while setting.
- Happy to view converting process
- The converting process is not only full of information such as past and left time, processing percentage, etc., but also is happy to view with ever changing movie pictures corresponding to different converting stages.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive