XtoYsoft DVD to iPad Ripper
If you are an iPad user, then XtoYsoft DVD to iPad Ripper is definitely a good hand helps you convert DVD movies from disc, file folder or ISO image file on your PC to iPad-compatible H.264 with optional resolutions up to 1080p. You are empowered to choose your favorite subtitles and audio track, preview title in real time, etc. to meet your needs. It’s easy to use and the conversion speed is very fast. Using this DVD to iPad converter, you can enjoy your favorite DVD movies on your favorite iPad right now.
- Rip any DVD from disc, folder or ISO image file
- Output iPad-compatible H264 files
- Superior converting speed
Rip any DVD to iPad
- Rip any DVD
- Remove all known DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc., to freely rip and convert any DVD.
- Rip DVD movie from disc, folder or ISO image file
- It rips DVD movie from disc, also from DVD file folder or ISO image file on PC.
- Convert to iPad-compatible MP4
- Convert DVD movie to H.264 for playback on iPad with optional resolutions up to 1080p.
Fast and Convenient
- Convert in fast speed
- Batch conversion, multi-core CPUs and the newest NVIDIA CUDA technology are supported, so the conversion speed is very fast.
- Convenient to use
- The UI is human-oriented and easy to use; you can easily specify a preset and optimized profile; you can check the detail converting progress including past time, left time, processing percentage, etc. along with movie pictures; and the built-in codec will end up unexpected codec problem on your PC.
- Specify output subtitles and audio track
- You are allowed to specify your favorite subtitles and audio track for the output video.
- Adjustable interface
- You can set the interface to suit your using habit.
- Real time title preview
- Preview title in real time like with a real DVD Player when selecting conversion titles, output subpicture and audio track, so that no setting mistake will happen.
- Real time process pictures
- During the converting process, you can not only get information such as past time, left time, current converting percentage, but also real time pictures from the movie to tell you the progress vividly.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive