XtoYsoft DVD to iPod Ripper
Remarkable among all DVD to iPod rippers, XtoYsoft DVD to iPod Ripper rips and converts any DVD even the encrypted to iPod compatible H.264 and MPEG-4 MP4 files and MP3 and M4A audio files. This DVD to iPod Converter features fastest conversion speed, professional customization options, advanced audio and video sync technology, and excellent output quality. Really a great tool for people who want to enjoy DVD contents in their iPod anywhere.
- Rip DVD to iPod-compatible MP4
- Remove all known DVD protections
- Fastest conversion speed and professional customization
Rip any DVD to iPod
- Rip any DVD even the encrypted
- XtoYsoft DVD to iPod Ripper can rip any DVD including the encrypted by removing all known DVD copy protections, such as CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It rips DVD content from disc directly, also from folder or ISO file on PC.
- Convert DVD to iPod
- Convert DVD to H.264 and MPEG-4 encoded MP4 video files, and MP3, W4A audio files which can be played on iPod in high video and audio quality.
- Specify output subtitles and audio track
- The output subtitles and audio track are under your control. Feel free to specify what you like.
- Set the interface
- You can set something like display mode to make it favorable to use.
Fast Conversion, Convenient Operation
- Conversion speed is very fast
- XtoYsoft DVD to iPod Ripper supports batch conversion, supports multi-core CPUs, and in particular, supports newest NVIDIA CUDA. All those result in the super fast conversion speed.
- User interface is friendly to operate
- The UI is friendly and very easy to operate. You can finish the whole conversion process without any barrier.
- Optimized profiles are easy to choose
- It can’t be easier to choose a proper profile with XtoYsoft DVD to iPod Ripper. All profiles are optimized and preset, you don’t need to change anything.
- Set smoothly with real-time preview
- Worry about setting mistake? With an internal video player, you can preview title in real time when setting, thus to set correctly and easily.
- View converting progress vividly with pictures
- The converting progress can be viewed with detail information such as past time, left time, and so on. What’s more, you can view it vividly with pictures changing with different processing stages from the movie.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive