XtoYsoft DVD to MP4 Ripper
XtoYsoft DVD to MP4 Ripper is an ideal and professional utility to convert DVD to H.264 encoded MP4 files. With this DVD to MP4 converter, you can convert your favorite DVD movies to MP4 formats flawlessly, and play them back on Apple TV, iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, mobile phone, Zune, etc. You can select subtitles and audio track to define the output. And the conversion speed is so fast that you will be surprised, since batch conversion, multi-CPUs, and the newest NVIDIA CUDA are supported. Enjoy yourself with XtoYsoft DVD to MP4 Ripper!
- Rip any DVD to MP4
- Easy one-click conversion
- Speed and quality are ensured in many ways
Rip any DVD to MP4
- Rip any DVD
- XtoYsoft DVD to MP4 Ripper can rip DVD9 and DVD5, rip DVD content from disc, folder or ISO image file on PC, and even can rip any encrypted DVD, since it can get rid of all known DVD copy protections, such as CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
- Output MP4 for playback on various devices
- It outputs H.264 encoded MP4 files which can be played on Apple TV, iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, mobile phone, Zune, etc.
For Higher Quality, For Happier Experience
- Ensure high quality
- XtoYsoft DVD to MP4 Ripper provides you an optional high resolution up to 1080p about the video.
- Ensure fast speed
- The fast conversion speed is ensured by supporting batch conversion, multi-core CPUs, and newest NVIDIA CUDA.
- Easy to operate
- You will find it very easy to operate with its friendly user interface. And all supported profiles are optimized so you can easily choose the proper ones without knowing all the formats. What’s more, the built-in video player provides you real-time preview of the movie titles to help you avoid any setting error.
- Subtitles and audio track
- You are free to select the subtitles and audio track for output to create your own video.
- Other conveniences
- The UI can be customized to suit your using preference; you may check the converting progress in detail with related data and pictures; and you will never worry about unexpected codec problem on your PC with its built-in codec.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive