XtoYsoft DVD to PSP Ripper
As a perfect DVD to PSP converter, XtoYsoft DVD to PSP Ripper converts DVD to PSP supported files—H.264 and MPEG-4 encoded MP4 files—with one click or two. You can select subtitles and audio track, preview title in real time, overview the converting progress and so on. The converting speed is super fast as the result of batch conversion, multi-core CPUs and newest NVIDIA CUDA supported. And the output can work flawlessly on your PSP with fantastic video and audio quality.
- Rip any DVD to PSP
- Convert in the fastest speed
- Operation is as easy as ABC
Rip DVD to PSP
- Rip any DVD
- The source DVD of XtoYsoft DVD to MP4 Ripper can be ripped from DVD disc (DVD9, DVD5), from folder or ISO image file on PC. It can rip any DVD even the encrypted by removing all known DVD copy protections, such as CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.
- Convert DVD to MP4 files for playback on PSP
- It converts DVD to MPEG-4 and H.264 encoded MP4 files for playback on PSP in superior quality.
Convert with Incomparable Speed
- Support batch conversion
- XtoYsoft DVD to PSP Ripper converts files in batches to save your time. It will automatically convert files one by one. You don’t need to stand by and operate manually.
- Support multi-core CPUs plus newest NVIDIA CUDA
- Apart from batch conversion, it also supports multi-core CPUs, and the newest NVIDIA CUDA in particular. So, the conversion speed is incomparable with other similar tools.
User Convenience Is Highly Valued
- Simple to use
- The UI is intuitive and can be customized out of need. You will easily finish the whole conversion step by step simply.
- Choose subtitles and audio track
- There are many types of subtitles and audio tracks for you to choose for the output, just freely choose those you like.
- Preview title in real time
- The internal video player enables you to preview title in real time before converting.
- Converting progress is available
- You can check detail converting progress including past time, left time, and so on with different pictures corresponding to different processing stages.
- Built-in codec
- The built-in codec will not install any codec on your computer, so you don’t need to worry about codec problem.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive