XtoYsoft DVD to Sony XPERIA Ripper
XtoYsoft DVD to Sony XPERIA Ripper targets at Sony XPERIA users which can professionally convert DVD to Sony XPERIA video and audio formats including 3GP, MPEG-4, MP4, AAC, etc. with particularly fast conversion and excellent quality. This DVD to Sony XPERIA Converter has the ability to remove almost all DVD copy protections to rip any DVD. In addition, the intuitive UI is extremely easy to operate. With XtoYsoft DVD to Sony XPERIA Ripper, you could make your Sony XPERIA more wonderful.
- Rip any DVD to Sony XPERIA
- Particularly fast speed and professional setting options
- High video audio sync technology
Rip any DVD to Sony XPERIA
- Rip any DVD
- XtoYsoft DVD to Sony XPERIA Ripper has the power to rip any DVD including copy protected DVD since it can remove all known protections. It also can rip from all DVD sources including disc, folder and ISO image file on the PC.
- Convert DVD to Sony XPERIA
- Convert DVD to 3GP, MPEG-4, MP4, AAC, etc. for playback on Sony XPERIA.
- Choose your favorite subtitles and audio track
- Multiple subtitles and audio tracks are available on the interface, you can freely choose your favorite ones.
- Preview title while setting
- The title can be previewed in real time while selecting titles, subtitles and audio track. So you will set smoothly without any slips.
- Converting process shows vividly
- The converting process shows in detail with past time, left time, current percentage, and can be viewed vividly with pictures corresponding to different processing stages.
Save Your Time and Effort
- Fast conversion
- You will never experience any faster conversion than this software. It’s the fruit of the co-work of batch conversion, multi-core CPUs, and the newest NVIDIA CUDA.
- Friendly UI
- The UI is friendly and easy to use. You will complete the whole process intuitively.
- Optimized profiles
- You will easily choose the right profiles even if you have no idea about format. All profiles are optimized and preset to simplify the choosing process.
- Internal codec
- The internal codec helps you get out of the worry about any unexpected codec problem, since it won’t clash with your original system.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive