XtoYsoft DVD to WMV Ripper
XtoYsoft DVD to WMV Ripper is especially designed to convert DVD to WMV supported by Zune and Xbox 360. It outputs video in high quality, and supplies an optional 5.1 multichannel for audio. With this DVD to WMV Converter, you can be easily led through the conversion with one or two clicks, in a very short time. It’s extremely simple to operate even if you are new at this. What’s more, you will have the feeling that you are creating a great masterpiece. Have fun!
- Rip any DVD to WMV
- Flawless video audio sync
- Fast and convenient
Rip any DVD to WMV
- Rip any DVD
- XtoYsoft DVD to WMV Ripper rips DVD9 and DVD5, rips unencrypted DVD and also encrypted DVD, for it can get rid of all annoying DVD copy protections, such as CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. The ripping source can be DVD disc, folder and ISO image file on PC.
- Rip DVD to WMV
- Rip DVD to WMV for playback on Zune and Xbox 360 in high quality.
Fast and Convenient
- Batch conversion, multi-core CPUs, newest NVIDIA CUDA
- No doubt, the conversion speed of XtoYsoft DVD to WMV Ripper is the fastest among similar tools, since it supports batch conversion, multi-core CPUs, and what’s more, the newest NVIDIA CUDA technology.
- Specify subtitles and audio track
- Specify subtitles and audio track freely as your favorite ones.
- Real time preview
- You can preview title in real time thus can avoid selecting and editing errors.
- Accessible converting progress
- The converting progress is accessible, you can check the past time, the left time, the current converting percentage and so on. What’s more, during all the converting process, you can view different pictures changing with different processing stages.
- Built-in codec
- The built-in codec guarantee you a clean and green system environment without installing any codec to disturb your original computer system.
- Very intuitive UI
- The UI is very intuitive. You can find every option and finish the conversion without any effort using it.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive