XtoYsoft DVD to Zune Ripper
You will be excited to find XtoYsoft DVD to Zune Ripper if you are a Zune user. It helps you convert DVD to WMV, H264 and WMA which can be played on Zune with wonderful output effect. So, with this DVD to Zune Converter, you can enjoy DVD movies wherever you go. And you will have happy experience with it, for you may freely set output subtitles and audio track, easily and successfully finish the conversion with one or two clicks, and the speed is fast beyond your imagination.
- Rip any DVD to Zune
- Easily convert in a fast speed
- Fantastic video audio sync effect
Rip any DVD to Zune
- Rip any DVD
- XtoYsoft DVD to Zune Ripper can remove all known DVD copy protections, such as CSS, CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. to rip any encrypted DVD. It can access the content from disc, folder or ISO image file.
- Convert DVD to Zune
- It converts DVD to Zune compatible formats like WMV, H264 and WMA for playback on Zune with excellent video and audio effect.
Fast Speed, High Quality
- Fast conversion speed
- Batch conversion, multi-core CPUs, and newest NVIDIA CUDA are supported, so the conversion speed is extremely fast.
- High quality
- Besides the high output image and audio quality, XtoYsoft DVD to Zune Ripper adapts advanced audio and video sync technology, and never let you troubled by the audio and video sync issues.
All Conveniences You Can Imagine
- Simple to specify a profile
- All supported profiles are optimized and grouped in a drop down list, so you have no trouble to choose a proper one without anything need to change.
- Choose your favorite subtitles and audio track
- You can choose your favorite subtitles and audio track for output video and audio among the many available ones.
- Preview title while setting
- During the setting process, you can preview title in real time with an internal video player, so never regret about setting mistake after conversion.
- Converting progress can be followed
- The converting progress can be followed and you will know clearly about the past time, left time and other detail process information along with vivid pictures.
- Built-in codec
- The built-in codec won’t clash with your computer system so helps you get out of the worry about codec problem thing.
- Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Pentium II 500 MHz
- 512 MB of RAM
- 10 GB of Free Hard Disk Space
- A DVD-R(W) or DVD+R(W) Drive